Hi, I’m Eszter! I’m a Psychic Medium and Your Transformation Coach!
Welcome to SoulWarrior Living!
- I spent decades looking for answers and evidence that would explain the reasons and rimes of all my shortcomings.
- I looked for answers in unhealthy relationships, ignoring the signs of dysfunction and toxicity.
- Allowed people in my life who had everything to take but not much to give, and found myself alone and broken down many times when my life took a turn for the worse.
- I have spent most of my life trying to convince myself that I can figure out all the noise and inner struggle on my own, because I believed that asking for help would definitely show my weaknesses and would leave me vulnerable.
- I spent countless nights with anxiety and racing thoughts about how I can fix the hurt and pain before it finds me again, and what I would have to do and be to avoid the dissatisfaction and discomfort of another broken heart.
- I clinged onto people, things and places I thought were supposed to provide me with safety and comfort, just to find myself walking on eggshells and forgetting who I truly am.
- I dismissed and was blind to the obvious beauty and wonders of my life because I believed that everything had to look and feel a certain way.
- If it didn’t I found the way to twist, turn and manipulate everything until it appeared to be, but never truly became what I imagined would make me happy.
- I gave love, time, energy and wisdom to those who could not appreciate it, because it wasn’t for them to take, but my belief of having to prove my value blinded me from the truth.
- I did not see what was in front of me because I was looking for love, acceptance, safety and my own worth in all the wrong places.
- I kept getting in my own way! I did not see how my pain was caused by my own choices of not letting go of things, people and places that served their purpose. I did not allow myself to make myself a priority.
- I spent years teaching others about taking care of themselves while I took care of everyone else, and was left with no passion for my purpose.
- Until one day I had to make a choice: to get out of my own way and claim my power back, no matter what it took.
- It took dedication and my willingness to be wrong about all my past beliefs.
- It took courage to be seen and heard, the courage to take up space!!
- Without taking up space and willing to be uncomfortable while doing it I could never see the beauty and gifts in my messiest experiences.
- It took me making myself a priority instead of waiting for someone else to do it for me.
- I found the cause and purpose of the deep rooted pain of my life that gave me the confidence to be true to myself, to be loud and be heard, to be seen and celebrated, while I create and offer safety to those around me to heal their own wounds and reach their own desires.
- It took me to make the decision to invest in my life and heal my own wounds, so I can be the champion I am today for those who are ready to do the same.
- As everything else in life I am a working progress and I am proud to say that my experiences of growth, healing and transformation are my greatest assets, because I can say “I’ve been there and done many of it”!!
I am Excited that you are HERE!
And ready to
Embrace Life’s Beautiful Messiness!!!
There is nothing more fun than being curious and facing uncertainty!! WHAT?
I know that sounds a little ….crazy? But I am here to tell you that underneath all that mess and frustration there is so much more!!!
So let’s do this thing called life, growth and transformation and let us put a little zest into it!
Join me to get moving. Take a step forward and let us connect!